Wow, lot’s of bird book reviews last month. Keep ‘em coming!
I aim to read bird book reviews.
- The Crossley ID Guide: Raptors
- The New Stokes Field Guide to Birds: Eastern & Western Region
- The Unfeathered Bird
- Imperial Dreams: Tracking the Imperial Woodpecker Through the Wild Sierra Madre
- The Shorebird Guide
- The Laws Guide to Drawing Birds
- Birds of Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan
- The Profit of Birding
- Drawn from Paradise: The Natural History, Art and Discovery of the Birds of Paradise with Rare Archival Art
- More Than Birds: Adventurous Lives of North American Naturalists
- City of Ravens: The Extraordinary History of London, the Tower and its Famous Ravens
- Bird Sense: What It’s Like to Be a Bird
- Backyard Birds: Looking Through the Glass
- The Private Lives of Birds: A Scientist Reveals the Intricacies of Avian Social Life
Posted by Grant McCreary on April 1st, 2013.